Deployment Architecture

How to create a PIE chart only using the percentage for the ID's who completed all certificates?

Ashwini_5
Explorer

I would like to create a PIE chart only using the percentage for the ID's who are all completed how many number of certificates . 

For example , 

ID            No of Courses_completed 

0112         3

0113          1

0114          2

0115           3

0116           0 

Likewise I have 1000's of ID . Here I need to find out from total ID , 30% of them completed 2 courses , 40% of them completed 3 courses, 15 % of them completed 1 course, 15% of them not attended any course in PIE chart view. Kindly help to acquire this.  

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Karma

bowesmana
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

This will count number of IDs by the number completed

| stats count by "No of Courses_completed"

This will then show the segment with the count and percentage of each completed count

A pie chart will already show you a percent, so if you want to remove the count and only have percent add this after the stats

| eventstats sum(count) as Total
| eval Percent=round(count/Total*100, 2)
| table "No of Courses_completed" Percent

However, the pie chart will still show the percent, which will be the same as the Percent field here

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...