Deployment Architecture

Fixup Tasks - Pending - streaming failure, failing=tgt

dtrust

Have Indexer Cluster. Have settings set to Search Factor 2, Replication Factor 3. I have 5 Indexer Peers at the moment. I'm getting the following messages on a number of buckets within the "Fixup Tasks - Pending". They don't seem to be going away after a number of hours.

Fixup Reason: streaming failure - src=XXXXXX tgt=XXXX failing=tgt

Current Status: Missing enough suitable candidates to create replicated copy in order to meet replication policy. Missing=( default: 1 )

What has gone wrong here?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

kumar493
Path Finder

I have the same issue did you able to solve this issue.

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
0 Karma

kumar493
Path Finder

Hi soutamo , 

Their are hundres of buckets , is their a way we can do all buckets at once , What i did so far is i applied retention policy to remove all data in index , but whenever new data is generating again those buckets are not replicating.

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
The easiest way to roll all buckets is doing rolling restart of cluster.
Another way is to make rest query to get those index names and then use map to do roll of individual index.
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...