Deployment Architecture

Distributed monitoring console overview problem after upgrading Splunk

SN1368

hello

after I upgraded Splunk to the 9.1.1 version, some parts of the overview page in the distributed monitoring console were not completed and were empty. other tabs in the distributed monitoring console do not have any problems. Does anyone have any idea what is the problem?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Karma

simenhaugen
Explorer

dhana22
Explorer

Yes, I opened a support case with Splunk and as per the support  I upgraded the Splunk, it worked. Thanks!

dhana22
Explorer

Any update from the Splunk on the issue? Do we have to upgrade to 9.1.2 to view the monitoring console? or do we have a work around? please advice. Thanks!

0 Karma

Mircevski

Same here. Two environments upgraded from 9.05 to 9.1.0.1, 9.1.0.2, 9.1.1 and had the same issue on both ? Anyone found a solution yet ?

0 Karma

hbasilio
Engager

Hello, I have the same problem in the Topology Overview in a distributed environment. The queries stay loading... and they don't work.
I manage many environments and the same thing happens in both Windows and Linux.
I think this version 9.1.1 has that problem.

hbasilio_0-1697658373523.png

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
Hi
I cannot see any issues on Release Notes. Have you already made support ticket to Splunk? If not, could you do it, so we can get this as a known issue!
r. Ismo
0 Karma

ktvrznik
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hi, I have the same issue. We have SHs anss IDx cluster. Only overview dashboard is empty.

0 Karma

inventsekar
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @SN1368 ...May i know some more details please:

if this is a production splunk or a testing/dev splunk.. 

is it clustered or non-clustered.. 

how many UF's you have got.. 

0 Karma

SN1368

Hi  @inventsekar 

this is a production Splunk and we have a cluster of indexers and a cluster of search heads

I think the number of UFs is not important in this problem

Thanks

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Get the T-shirt to Prove You Survived Splunk University Bootcamp

As if Splunk University, in Las Vegas, in-person, with three days of bootcamps and labs weren’t enough, now ...

Wondering How to Build Resiliency in the Cloud?

IT leaders are choosing Splunk Cloud as an ideal cloud transformation platform to drive business resilience,  ...