Dashboards & Visualizations

yesterday & last week data

Bradd23
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hi All,

This might sounds obvious but i've spend sometimes on this without getting right output.

Actually I have an xml dashboard with a Time Input that has several values (Today, yesterday ...) and for today's date selection I want to show yesterday data and last week data as bar chart, Also for anything other than today's date selection from Time Input I want to show that day data along with its previous week data.

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can use the timepicker change handler to set additional tokens based on the times selected.

0 Karma

michel_wolf
Path Finder

Hi Bradd,

every time I have this usecase I try to use 2 time picker for 2 different Inputs to build an inner and outer search with a | append command to compare two different time frames. Maybe this idea will help you.

Michel

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...