Dashboards & Visualizations

splunk 6.5 windows dashboard best practises

germeister18
Engager

Hi Guys ,

is there a best practise guide for general CPU , Network and Memory reports for windows servers that be viewed as a readable dashboard for management
have splunk enterprise 6.5 , am gathering information in searches on above ,just for example when memory goes over 90 percent , i am only getting when say % commited bytes in use is at a certain value , am I manipulating the data wrong or would you have a good best practise guide on this

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi germeister18,
di you already explored:

I used the first one and I found it very useful.

Bye.
Giuseppe

0 Karma

germeister18
Engager

Hi there ,

understand just wondering would have a windows search respository for some of the collected values

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...