Dashboards & Visualizations

how to create a single entry page for multiple dashboards

xiaoyuew
Path Finder

i have 3 dashboards, but i would like to create a single entry page to include all these 3 dashboards. how should i create the entry page? a drop-down list? any suggestion?

thanks

Tags (1)
0 Karma

joshd
Builder

Thats totally a design decision you'd have to make based on your users. Generally if I have only three dashboards I'd like my users to access I'll create a simple app and restrict them to that app. The "landing" page on the app would show some "summary charts" and then have text directing the users on how to navigate around or what the values/options/charts all mean. Then instead of a drop down list (because you only have three dashboards) just add the view's to the navigation bar as their own clickable tab.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...