Dashboards & Visualizations

how to add new parameter on timechart graph

sbhatnagar88
Path Finder

HI All,

Below is the code for calculating disk utilization where "Name" is being passed as token for drive name being selected by user from drop down. Code is working perfectly fine.

Requirement is when we hover mouse over the time chart line it displays date,time server name and disk utilization. Customer also wants to see the drive name when we hover mouse over the line specially when user selects "All" from the disk drop down .

Basically when "All" is selected so for what all disks utilization is being shown.

index=windows sourcetype=WinHostMon Type=Disk FreeSpaceKB=* TotalSpaceKB=* Name="$Name$"
[ inputlookup servers.csv
| search $host$ Environment=$Environment$
| fields host ]
| eval TotalSpaceGb = TotalSpaceKB/1024, FreeSpaceGb= FreeSpaceKB/1024
| eval UsedPercent= 100-round(FreeSpaceGb*100/TotalSpaceGb)
| eval UsedPercent = round(UsedPercent)
| timechart max(UsedPercent) as Value by host | eval Threshold = "90"

Tags (1)
0 Karma

sbhatnagar88
Path Finder

Any update would be highly appreciated...

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...