Dashboards & Visualizations

Why does a user with user role not see images on a dashboard studio dashboard?

andrewtrobec
Motivator

Hello,

I have a dashboard studio dashboard that uses a png image as a background image.  The app I am working in and the dashboard itself are both set to allow read for everyone.

When a user with admin role loads the dashboard then everything is visible, but when a user with user role loads the dashboard then the backgroud image does not load.  I have tried setting the image as a normal image rather than the background image but it does not change anything.  All non-image elements load without issue.

Why can a user with user role not see the images? 

Splunk version 8.2.6.

Thank you and best regards,

Andrew

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK: a Step-by-Step Guide for ...

Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step guide for newbies Olga Malita The ...