Dashboards & Visualizations

Why are there data failures when exporting dashboard to PDF?

goncalo
Loves-to-Learn

Hello!

I have a dashboard I have scheduled to be exported to PDF on the first day of every month at 1am. The problem is that, although the queries and values presented on the dashboard are correct, most of the times the resulting PDF has values set to 0.

For example, let's say i have 4 single value panels (A, B, C and D) on my dashboard and that those 4 panels have the following values:

• A ->10
  • B -> 45
  • C -> 94
  • D -> 2

When I export it to PDF some of those panels appear with value 0 in the PDF. Sometimes one of them, sometimes two of them, sometimes all of them...  And sometimes all of them appear with the correct values. It's random. The same happens with charts that are also on the dashboard, they will randomly appear in the exported PDF with "No results found.". This is less frequent then the single value panels situation but I assume the source of the problem is the same.

Any idea what the problem might be?

Thank you!

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...