Dashboards & Visualizations

When I click on my calendar visualization drilldown, why does it direct to a search instead of my dashboard?

smuderasi
Explorer

calendar visualization drilldown not working.. Below is my source code, When i click on the cell it directs to search instead of dashboard

Calendar

<panel>
  <viz type="calendar_app.calendar">
    <search>
      <query>| inputlookup ******| eval _time=strptime(Date,"%m/%d/%Y") 

| timechart span=1d dc(Bill_Run) as Bill_Run
-24h@h
now

True

0 Karma

kmaron
Motivator

If you want a click to go to a dashboard you need to set up the drilldown.

When you are in edit mode at the top right corner of your panel there will be 3 vertical dots.
Click them then choose Edit Drilldown.
There should be a dropdown for On click - choose Link to Dashboard.
In the subsequent dropdowns choose your app and dashboard and whether or not you want it to open in a new tab.
(You can use the advanced section to set up any parameters/tokens you might need. )

0 Karma

smuderasi
Explorer

the edit drilldown is greyed 😞

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...