Dashboards & Visualizations

Time Picker Splunk Not Working on Dashboard

mathiasy123
Path Finder

Greetings,

I try to add a time filter using time input in Splunk dashboard website, look like this:

mathiasy123_0-1595499073695.png

The default is "All time", and this is my search on the visualization:

mathiasy123_1-1595499108849.png

But when I set the time picker to "Today" the visualization not updating or not refreshing the search for today's data.

What I expect is whatever I set the time picker input, the search will run according to the time picker that I set it.

How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance

Labels (3)
1 Solution

rnowitzki
Builder

Hi  @mathiasy123 ,

When you put the Dashboard in edit mode, click the small "edit pencil" next to the time picker.
In the time tab is a radiobox "search on change". Acticate this one and you should be fine.

Hope it helps.

BR
Ralph

--
Karma and/or Solution tagging appreciated.

View solution in original post

rnowitzki
Builder

Hi  @mathiasy123 ,

When you put the Dashboard in edit mode, click the small "edit pencil" next to the time picker.
In the time tab is a radiobox "search on change". Acticate this one and you should be fine.

Hope it helps.

BR
Ralph

--
Karma and/or Solution tagging appreciated.

mathiasy123
Path Finder

Hi @rnowitzki 

It worked! I have to set the token too 

Thanks!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...