Dashboards & Visualizations

Teams Call QoS in Microsoft 365 App for Splunk

fhunt
Explorer

We have both the Microsoft 365 App for Splunk and Microsoft Teams Add-on for Splunk installed in our Splunk cloud instance. However, we do not have the Teams Call QoS dashboard option seen in the screenshots here: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4994. Has that feature been removed? Are we missing something?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

fhunt
Explorer

We were able to resolve this issue by editing the UI file so that the missing Teams Call QoS page would display. 

Settings > User Interface > Navigation Menus > microsoft_cloud_app

The Call Record Monitoring collection was commented out.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

dtburrows3
Builder

Looking at the conf files and navigation for app https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/3786

It looks like the "Teams Call QoS" dashboard should be located at.

From the App navigation menu:

Teams ==> Call Record Monitoring ==> Teams Call QoS

There is also a file in <app>/default/data/ui/views/teams_call_qos.xml on the most recent version I just looked at.
so not really sure why it wouldn't be available

fhunt
Explorer

Oddly, even the Call Record Monitoring is not an option under the Teams menu, when in the Microsoft 365 App for Splunk. The only options are: 
Teams Activity Overview
Teams Security Monitoring
Teams Activity Report
Teams Activity Audit

Screenshot 2024-01-09 153141.png

0 Karma

fhunt
Explorer

We were able to resolve this issue by editing the UI file so that the missing Teams Call QoS page would display. 

Settings > User Interface > Navigation Menus > microsoft_cloud_app

The Call Record Monitoring collection was commented out.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK - a Guide for Advanced Users

This article is the continuation of the “Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step ...

Everything Community at .conf24!

You may have seen mention of the .conf Community Zone 'round these parts and found yourself wondering what ...

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...