I have a eval on a dashboard that used to work but it stopped and I havent been able to figure out why.
On the dashboard im taking the _time and turning it into a human readable string using `strftime(_time, "%m/%d/%Y %H:%M:%S %Z")` and that works great. The problem comes in when I try to convert it back later for making a link to a search.
For example: ``` <eval token="endTimestamp">relative_time(strptime($row.Timestamp$, "%m/%d/%Y %H:%M:%S %Z"), "+30m")</eval> ```
Used to work and return the unix time that I added 30m to, but now `strptime` just returns NaN but this is the right format. I've checked out all the Splunk docs and everything looks right but it still is broke.
I have taken out everything but the $row.Timestamp$ and that returns something like `10/03/2021 07:41:27 PDT` which is the format that I put into it, I just cant do the reverse. I have copied and pasted the format from the `strftime` and still no luck converting it back so I can do math on it.