Dashboards & Visualizations

Splunk 5 - PDF generation - HTML panel missing

o_calmels
Communicator

Hi,

Since I upgrade my Splunk to version 5, I've got problem with my pdf generated reports.
All the html panel are missing. These reports are designed to specific public that need the html panel.

Alternatively, is this a way to add some text to existing graph, something like comment.

Thanks a lot.

Olivier.

Tags (4)
0 Karma

s_ruggiero
Explorer

hi, could u specify how do you solve this problem?

iam facing the same usse, all the html section was cutted off when i try to schedule e pdf report.

best regards

0 Karma

celsohso
Path Finder

I am also having a similar issue. I add html code to my dashboard, but when I convert that to PDF it does not pick up the same formatting than the rest of the dashboard.

0 Karma

o_calmels
Communicator

I found out, html panel seams to got problem with splunk pdf rendering on V5.
I used the initial pdf app to print it out.

0 Karma

jheilman
Explorer

I'm interested in an answer to this question as well. It seems that regardless of how simple the contents of the HTML panel are, an empty row is rendered in the PDF.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...