Dashboards & Visualizations

Sparklines Going Off the Page

daniel333
Builder

All,

I've been seeing this for a few weeks now. I want to say the problem started with our 6.2 upgrade. But all my sparklines are going off page basically. Forcing me to scroll out. These used to sorta self size.

Checked few browsers on both my Mac and PC. Is there a switch I am missing somewhere for "stay in bounds" Possible bug?

thanks
-Daniel alt text

0 Karma

norbertt911
Path Finder

Try:

Your search | chart sparkline(count,1min) count by field 

(more than 1min will generate a shorter sparkline)

BR.

Norbert

0 Karma

FanaticWorks
Explorer

Did you find an answer to this?

I can see that the width option might be useful to change the area on dashboards but my sparklines are broken in searches too and in a different way.

It as if the the timeperiod/span of the sparkline has gone all weird. So the longer my search time period the wider the sparkline is. Every point on graph is showing as 0 or 1. No aggregation.

0 Karma

chrisfrigo
Path Finder

Edit the source. adjust the field name accordingly. adjust the width pixels accordingly.

<option name="height">40</option>
      **<option name="width">150px</option>**
      <option name="colorMap">
        <option name="0:100">blue</option>
        <option name="101:">#9ac23c</option>
      </option>
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...