Dashboards & Visualizations

Pivot remove open in search from action bar

krisduffy
Engager

Hello,

I have a requirement for a custom app to have access to Pivot without search. I have been able to prevent users accessing search by restricting the view permissions which still allows them to perform Pivot searches. However the "Open in search" button on the pivot page needs to be removed so that users don't click it and get a messy "page not found" (same issue with drill downs in pivot but focusing on one problem at a time)

I can remove the "Open in search" button if I modify "/search_mrsparkle/exposed/build/pages/enterprise/pivot.js" however this then applies to all apps which is not desirable and wont survive an upgrade.

Is it possible to override pivot.js with my own custom pivot.js when inside my specific custom app when using pivot?

alt text

AnilPujar
Path Finder

Same Here, waiting for answers

++
how to remove hide: save as,clear,navigation bar,collapsible icon.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...