Dashboards & Visualizations

Pie chart drill down not working for 3 different fields

dtccsundar
Path Finder

HI,

When i use 3 different fields in pie chart , the drill down is not working for me.
for example ,
|stats sum(CountOf_Pass) as "Tests Pass",sum(CountOf_Fail as "Tests Fail",sum(CountOf_Excluded) as "Excluded Tests"|transpose|rename "row 1" as "Count"

This is my code .When i use this Drill down , i am getting the initial new search page and not the drill down values .The drill down code is
|stats sum(CountOf_Pass) as "Tests Pass",sum(CountOf_Fail as "Tests Fail",sum(CountOf_Excluded) as "Excluded Tests"|transpose|rename "row 1" as "Count"|search $column$="$click.value$"
|rename Assessment as "Assessment "CountOf_Pass as "Tests Pass" CountOf_Fail as "Tests Fail" CountOf_Excluded as "Excluded Tests"|Table "Assessment " "Tests Passed" "Tests Failed"

Please help me to make this drill down work

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...