Dashboards & Visualizations

Move Search Visualization to Dashboard

moistpot
Explorer

I have a visualization in the splunk search -> visualization.

moistpot_0-1703664686187.png

I want this visualization as a splunk dashboard panel. how do i do it?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

moistpot
Explorer
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

If/when you have strictly follow those requirements and steps that should work as expected without any other steps. Here is described how to test Try out the visualization

And remember that when you are changing it you usually must restart splunk to get the new version into use!

0 Karma

moistpot
Explorer

I want it as a dashboard panel. it works as is in the search visualisation tab

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Ensure that you have set Sharing as global for that app + other needed KOs. Then it should work as any other visualisation. 

0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

Shortly just select wanted visualisation from selection list and ensure that your data has correct format what that visualisation is needed. If there isn't your wanted visualisation, then look what you could found from splunkbase.

See more from https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/9.1.2/Viz/Visualizationreference

On splunk base there is https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1603 which shows to you with examples how to use different visualisations.

r. Ismo

0 Karma

moistpot
Explorer

I built a custom visualisation. I want to move it to the dashboard as a panel. how do it do that?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Thanks for the Memories! Splunk University, .conf24, and Community Connections

Thank you to everyone in the Splunk Community who joined us for .conf24 – starting with Splunk University and ...

.conf24 | Day 0

Hello Splunk Community! My name is Chris, and I'm based in Canberra, Australia's capital, and I travelled for ...

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...