Dashboards & Visualizations

Is there a new or working OPC UA add-on?

Skye
Explorer

Hello,

All, is there a new/working version of the OPC-UA add-on.

Please let me know.

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Skye,

the latest version of this Add-On (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4246)v is the 1.0.1 and it's certified for Splunk Enterprise 7.2, there isn't any new version.

In addition it's an App with a restricted download.

My hint is to take that Add-On if you already have and manually check its compatibility with the latest version of Splunk Enterprise.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

View solution in original post

0 Karma

Skye
Explorer

Giuseppe,

I did just that and the app does not work.

Thank you for your feedback.

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Skye,

I'm sorry for you: I don't know how to help you more.

The only hint I can give you is creating your own Add-on, possibly using the Add-On Builder to have a CIM compliance Data Flowand eventually upload it in Splunkbase to help other colleagues.

Ciao.

P.S.: Karma Points are appreciated 😉

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @Skye,

the latest version of this Add-On (https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/4246)v is the 1.0.1 and it's certified for Splunk Enterprise 7.2, there isn't any new version.

In addition it's an App with a restricted download.

My hint is to take that Add-On if you already have and manually check its compatibility with the latest version of Splunk Enterprise.

Ciao.

Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

WATCH NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If exploited, ...

Enter the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge for Your Chance to Win!

The Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge is underway! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

.conf24 | Session Scheduler is Live!!

.conf24 is happening June 11 - 14 in Las Vegas, and we are thrilled to announce that the conference catalog ...