Dashboards & Visualizations

Is that possible that multiple rows can come in one Incident from splunk

aditsss
Motivator

Hi Everyone,

Is that possible that we can send multiple row in one incident.

My search query is below:

index=abc ns=blazegateway ("NullPointerException" OR "IllegalStateException" OR "RuntimeException" OR "NumberFormatException" OR "NoSuchMethodException" OR "ClassCastException" OR "ParseException" OR "InvocationTargetException" OR "OutOfMemoryError")| rex "message=(?<ExceptionMessage>[^\n]+)"|eval _time = strftime(_time,"%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S.%3N")|cluster showcount=t t=0.9|table app_name, ExceptionMessage,cluster_count,_time, environment, pod_name,ns|dedup ExceptionMessage|rename app_name as APP_NAME, _time as Time, environment as Environment, pod_name as Pod_Name,cluster_count as Count

so I am getting 5(It can be more based on result) rows with different Exception messges.

I want that all 5 rows should be there in one incident.

But I am getting only first row fields 

Is that possible that all 5 rows will be in one incident

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...