Dashboards & Visualizations

In a dashboard, is it possible to permanently display values of chart portions by clicking on it?

bonnlbbelandres
Path Finder

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to permanently show the values of the chart portions (the one appearing once you hover the mouse pointer) by clicking it? I am using HTML.

I have disabled the charting.drilldown to make sure that it won't load the search query when I click the chart portions.

Thanks!

0 Karma

cmerriman
Super Champion

try creating a field that includes the value in it:

|eval field=field+" - "+value

where field is the field name that is in you're legend already and the value is what you're looking to bring in.

0 Karma

bonnlbbelandres
Path Finder

Hi, thanks for your reply. But i don't think it's the answer i am looking for.
I needed a feature that would retain the the "count indicator (in black)" once you hover your cursor pointer on the charts in the dashboard.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Splunk Platform | Upgrading your Splunk Deployment to Python 3.9

Splunk initially announced the removal of Python 2 during the release of Splunk Enterprise 8.0.0, aiming to ...

From Product Design to User Insights: Boosting App Developer Identity on Splunkbase

co-authored by Yiyun Zhu & Dan Hosaka Engaging with the Community at .conf24 At .conf24, we revitalized the ...

Detect and Resolve Issues in a Kubernetes Environment

We’ve gone through common problems one can encounter in a Kubernetes environment, their impacts, and the ...