Dashboards & Visualizations

How to get Splunk Enterprise v9 embed website into Dashboard panel?

ghostdog920
Path Finder

I am working on a dashboard for my help desk and would like to embed a website, https://status.twilio.com/ so that staff can easily view from the vendor if they are experiencing outages all from a single pane of glass.  I can see in the old versions of splunk with html dashboards how to do this but not with the new version of dashboards and am not having much luck trying to figure this out.  I attempted the below via a drill down but clearly not getting what I want, which is the content to hopefully display as an embeded page within the dashboard.  Granted my drill down doesnt work either.  Below is my code for the panel itself where i am trying to get this working.  Not being a coder and not familiar with XML i realize i am asking for quite a bit of help.  Any insight anyone can offer is greatly appreciated.

{
    "type""splunk.table",
    "options": {
        "count"100,
        "dataOverlayMode""none",
        "drilldown""none",
        "percentagesRow"false,
        "rowNumbers"false,
        "totalsRow"false,
        "wrap"true
    },
    "dataSources": {},
    "title""Twilio Status",
    "description""",
    "eventHandlers": [
        {
            "type""drilldown.customUrl",
            "options": {
                "url""https://status.twilio.com/"
            }
        }
    ],
    "context": {},
    "showProgressBar"false,
    "showLastUpdated"false
}
Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...