Dashboards & Visualizations

How to create alert of errors that does not include INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR?

aditsss
Motivator

Hi All

I have created below alert to capture the ERROR LOGS

index=abc ns=blazegateway ERROR |rex field=_raw "(?<!LogLevel=)ERROR(?<Error_Message>.*)" |eval _time = strftime(_time,"%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S.%3N")|cluster showcount=t t=0.4|table app_name, Error_Message ,cluster_count,_time, env, pod_name,ns|dedup Error_Message | rename app_name as APP_NAME, _time as Time, env as Environment, pod_name as Pod_Name, Error_Message as Error_Message,cluster_count as Count

I am capturing on the basis of Keyword ERROR

But I don't want INTERNAL SERVER TO captured in it. Currently it is capturing INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR as well as I am fetching on the basis of ERROR keyword

routeId:dmr_file_upload,destinationServiceURL:operation:dmruploadserviceResponseStatus=FailurerouteResponseHttpStatusCode=500 INTERNAL_SERVER_ERRORserviceResponseTime(ms)=253

Can someone guide me how to exclude INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR from my alerts

Labels (3)
0 Karma
1 Solution

rrovers
Communicator

add 

NOT "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR" 

so:

index=abc ns=blazegateway ERROR NOT "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR"

View solution in original post

rrovers
Communicator

add 

NOT "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR" 

so:

index=abc ns=blazegateway ERROR NOT "INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR"

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge!

Welcome to Splunk Community Dashboard Challenge! This is your chance to showcase your skills in creating ...

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer Certification at ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...