Dashboards & Visualizations

How to create a table with checkboxes in my HTML dashboard to select individual rows and save the values?

sfatnass
Contributor

Hi

I want to create a table search in my HTML dashboard where I can use a checkbox to select a line.

If any body has an idea, please share

Thx

0 Karma
1 Solution

klsio
Explorer

check BaseCellRenderer.. http://dev.splunk.com/view/webframework-developapps/SP-CAAAEUB

add class like this.

$td.addClass('icon').html(_.template('', { }));

View solution in original post

0 Karma

bheemireddi
Communicator

sfatnass: was the solution work for you? I am trying for the similar requirement and when I try to use the function td.addClass('icon'), I get the checkbox icon, but that is static, not a clickable one. Wondering if you had it working and if so can you share the details on how you got it working?

0 Karma

yogushelly
Explorer

Hope you got things worked out, can you share the result/output. Wre you able to achieve it. IF yes please share the sample source code : yogu.shelly@gmail.com

sfatnass
Contributor

i changed i system and i use pictures and i switch between them :

if(condition == true) {
                                           $td.addClass('range-cell').addClass('range-unchecked');
                                   }
                                   else{
                                           $td.addClass('range-cell').addClass('range-checked');
                                   }

i can show you a source code demo, if you can wait the weekend ^^

0 Karma

bheemireddi
Communicator

Hi sfatnass,can you share your email-id, I can send you what I am working on, so can share examples?

you can reach me at bheemireddi@gmail.com

0 Karma

klsio
Explorer

check BaseCellRenderer.. http://dev.splunk.com/view/webframework-developapps/SP-CAAAEUB

add class like this.

$td.addClass('icon').html(_.template('', { }));
0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Download the Splunk 6 Dashboard Examples app and look around:

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1603/

0 Karma

yogushelly
Explorer

Hope you got things worked out, can you share the result/output. Wre you able to achieve it. IF yes please share the sample source code : yogu.shelly@gmail.com

0 Karma

sfatnass
Contributor

I have the application and there is no solution and no example for me.

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

You have asked a vague question and so you will probably get vague answers. You need to show sample events and then describe EXACTLY what your final output should look like, preferably with a mockup.

0 Karma

sfatnass
Contributor

i need something like this

alt text

0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

But what will it DO when you click the checkboxes? In any case, this cannot be done in SImple XML so you wlll have to switch to HTML or Advanced XML.

0 Karma

sfatnass
Contributor

yes my dashboard is an html content.
when i click on the checkbox i need to save all fields value of current line.

so first question:
1) how can i do to get a column of checkbox like the example?
2) how can i do to get all fields value in a json object (i think it's better way to use json) ?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...