Dashboards & Visualizations

How to create a drill down from one panel to another in the same dashboard

YuliyaVassilyev
Explorer

I have a line count chart where only the number of cases is shown for each ID number, and want to connect it to another panel that would have more details for the specific ID number. Here is an example of the search for my line chart:
index=ccp sourcetype=ves_jep
| stats dc(CODE) by ID
and an example of more detailed search:
index=ccp sourcetype=ves_jep
| stats dc(JEOPARDY_CODE) by CCRID, REQUIREDSERVICEDATE,DATEAPPROVED, GLOBALTRACKINGSTATUS, JEOPARDY_CAUSE
I would like for the user to click on one of the IDs on the line chart and that would lead to the second panel with details.

Thank you in advance!

0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @YuliyaVassilyeva,
see in Splun Dasboard Examples App ( https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/1603/ ) there an example for you In-page Drilldown with Perma-Linking

Ciao.
Giuseppe

0 Karma

to4kawa
Ultra Champion
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...