Dashboards & Visualizations

How to create a Splunk Audit record dashboard?

Twagner79
Explorer

Hello everyone!

I have a bit of a challenge I have run into. Long story short, we are required to show our customer that we are completing audits each time period. I saw another sites dashboard recently, and am trying to replicate it, only issue is they didn't do it themselves so they don't know how its done.  

I am going to explain it as best as I can. Basically, when they open a dashboard, a table populates with a comment, recorded by, and recorded on field.  The have the option to add a record to it, a comment box pops up, and they add whatever the comment is, and then click save.  The table then displays their comment, what their user name is, and a time stamp.  It saves week after week, and has a search records bar to find specific events as well.  

Does anyone have any idea how to create something like this?

Labels (5)
Tags (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...