Dashboards & Visualizations

How to change the color of values that part of specific list in Gantt?

amitbenda
Loves-to-Learn Lots

Hi,

I have this Gantt for example that you see in stages and the time they took:

amitbenda_1-1651395173187.png

I need to find the critical path values and then make them in same color but different from stages that doesn't part of the critical path.

is Splunk supports in find critical path in Gantt? 

and if not, and I calculate this by myself, how can I change the color of this specific stages in the same Gantt ?

for example I create this query that find the stage in critical path and keep them in stage_critical:

index="abc" source="efg" | table Stage,STARTTIME,FINISHTIME,TIME_RUNNING,FEEDER_ID_NAME,dependOn,FEEDER_ID,username,id ,DUT| search FEEDER_ID_NAME=* | search id="1234" DUT IN (*) STARTTIME!="NULL" FINISHTIME=* | eval Stage=DUT.".".Stage | stats list(dependOn) as dependOn by id,DUT,STARTTIME,Stage,FINISHTIME | mvexpand dependOn | eval sp=split(dependOn," ") | mvexpand sp | dedup sp | eval dependOn=sp | eval dut2=replace(dependOn,DUT."_"."*"."_","==") | table * | rex field=dut2 "==(?<stage_critical>\w+)" | eval stage_critical=DUT.".".stage_critical | table *

in this query I want that every Stage that appears in stage_critical would be in red.

would you help me?

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Join Us for Splunk University and Get Your Bootcamp Game On!

If you know, you know! Splunk University is the vibe this summer so register today for bootcamps galore ...

.conf24 | Learning Tracks for Security, Observability, Platform, and Developers!

.conf24 is taking place at The Venetian in Las Vegas from June 11 - 14. Continue reading to learn about the ...

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...