Dashboards & Visualizations

How to apply icon in foreach command

mah
Builder

Hi, 

I am stuck on the end of a search with the foreach command. 

Here is my command :

| stats count as count by _time Id statut
| xyseries Id statut count
| fillnull
| foreach count
[ eval <<FIELD>>=case(isnum(<<FIELD>>) AND <<FIELD>>=0,"",isnum(<<FIELD>>) AND <<FIELD>>>=1,"✔️",true(),<<FIELD>>)]

it gives me a table with 0 and 1 values but it does not display the icon I put in the foreach command :

mah_0-1632149650800.png

Can you help me to troubleshoot please ?

Labels (1)
0 Karma

ashvinpandey
Contributor

@mah Try using below query at the end for all your fields after changing the field name:

| eval <<field_name>>=if(<<field_name>>=0,"","✔️")

Also, If this reply helps you, an upvote would be appreciated.

0 Karma

mah
Builder

@ashvinpandey nothing happened. I tried also to replace the foreach command by an eval like you but no effect.

0 Karma

mah
Builder

@ashvinpandey I tried your eval at the end like this :

| stats count as count by _time Id statut
| xyseries Id statut count
| fillnull
| foreach count
    [ eval <<FIELD>>=case(isnum(<<FIELD>>) AND <<FIELD>>=0,"",isnum(<<FIELD>>) AND <<FIELD>>>=1,"✔️",true(),<<FIELD>>)]

| eval count=if(count=0,"","")

But nothing happened ...

I am still getting 1 and 0 values instead of icons.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

ashvinpandey
Contributor

@mah instead of count in the eval use the exact field name like you showed in the image 3 fields blurred in image *request, *user, update* all 3 fields in three different eval

0 Karma

mah
Builder

@ashvinpandey I tried your solution with adding an eval at the end of the request (and changing the field_name by the 3 of mine) but nothing happened. 

Did you tried to simulate the request by your side ? 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...