Dashboards & Visualizations

How do you build a chart with multiple searches from multiple indexs over time?

khhenderson
Path Finder

We are trying to build a chart to show the amount of connection errors and successful connections in a time chart by count.

The data is in 2 indexes.

There are 3 searches.

index=index1 IllegalMonitorStateException CurrentUrl=‘name.domain.com/path/to/endpoint' | chart count as IllegalMonitorStateException

index=index1 host=“appserver-prod*” source="*activity.log" activity="user.login*"  activity="user.login.ldap" accountGuid=00000000-0000-1234-5678-000000000000 | chart count by accountGuid

host=“loadbalance-prod*” index=index2 uri_path=/path/to/endpoint method=POST referer="https://name.domain.com/*" | stats count by status, host
0 Karma

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

Show us the results of each search and the show us a mockup of what you would like the combination output to be. You have not given us enough detail to help you.

0 Karma

khhenderson
Path Finder

ok, I'll put it up when I have a moment

0 Karma

mstjohn_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

hi @khhenderson,

Did you end up solving this problem?

0 Karma

khhenderson
Path Finder

@mstjohn_splunk No, haven't had a chance to get back to it... but thanks for the follow up.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...