Dashboards & Visualizations

How do I unset a token if a click value is has the same value?

andrewtrobec
Motivator

Hello All,
I have a pie chart divided into slices. When I click a slice it sets a token tok_slice_value with click.value which causes some other fun stuff to happen on the dashboard. If I click on another slice then the token gets updated with that new click.value. What I would like to do is unset the token if the token value is the same as the new click.value. I think I've got it, but I just cannot get the right syntax. Here's what I have:

<drilldown>
   <condition match="&quot;$tok_slice_value$&quot; == &quot;$click.value$&quot;">
      <unset token="tok_slice_value"></unset>
   </condition>
   <condition>
      <set token="tok_slice_value">$click.value$</set>
   </condition>
</drilldown>

Doesn't work unfortunately and I've tried a number of different options to no avail. Can someone please help me?

Thanks!

Andrew

0 Karma
1 Solution

renjith_nair
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@andrewtrobec ,

Try

<condition match="$tok_value$ == 'click.value'">
Happy Splunking!

View solution in original post

renjith_nair
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@andrewtrobec ,

Try

<condition match="$tok_value$ == 'click.value'">
Happy Splunking!

andrewtrobec
Motivator

@renjith.nair It works! So I should use '' instead of $$ for the click value. Thanks!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

Splunk is officially part of Cisco

Revolutionizing how our customers build resilience across their entire digital footprint.   Splunk ...

Splunk APM & RUM | Planned Maintenance March 26 - March 28, 2024

There will be planned maintenance for Splunk APM and RUM between March 26, 2024 and March 28, 2024 as ...