Dashboards & Visualizations

How do I hide filters in Splunk Dashboard Studio?

OGS
Engager

please tell me.

How do I hide filters in Splunk Dashboard Studio? Is it an XML-only option?

XML → <form hideFilters="true">

JSON → ???

Labels (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

RDumbeck
Explorer

I should be more specific.  I do not see this option on splunk enterprise as of version 9.05.  I will need to check enterprise 9.07, which is the latest as of this reply.  I really wish they would work more on Dashboard Studio because it is a very clean presentation.  

View solution in original post

0 Karma

RDumbeck
Explorer

Apparently you can only do this on splunk cloud.  I don't see this option as of 9.05.
https://www.splunk.com/en_us/blog/tips-and-tricks/dashboard-studio-show-or-hide-the-latest-features-...

0 Karma

RDumbeck
Explorer

I should be more specific.  I do not see this option on splunk enterprise as of version 9.05.  I will need to check enterprise 9.07, which is the latest as of this reply.  I really wish they would work more on Dashboard Studio because it is a very clean presentation.  

0 Karma

OGS
Engager

thank you for teaching me.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...

New Articles from Academic Learning Partners, Help Expand Lantern’s Use Case Library, ...

Splunk Lantern is a Splunk customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...

Your Guide to SPL2 at .conf24!

So, you’re headed to .conf24? You’re in for a good time. Las Vegas weather is just *chef’s kiss* beautiful in ...