Dashboards & Visualizations

Does Splunk offer a default web UI locale for Spanish?

dlisicre
Explorer

According to doc http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/6.4.0/AdvancedDev/TranslateSplunk,
we can prepare our POM file to any locale. Does Splunk offer default locale for Spanish text?
I currently cannot find it en $SPLUNK_HOME/lib/python2.7/site-packages/splunk/appserver/mrsparkle/locale/ but am sure some clients must run this in Spanish.

If not available, I will prepare a simplified one for myself for use, very limited, but would like to enquire if a fill blown version is available as it is in Italian or other languages.

Kind regards

0 Karma
1 Solution

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The Splunk Enterprise UI strings are not translated into Spanish. The currently available languages are:

• English
  • Italian
  • German
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Simplified Chinese
  • Traditional Chinese

View solution in original post

davidpaper
Contributor

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The Splunk Enterprise UI strings are not translated into Spanish. The currently available languages are:

• English
  • Italian
  • German
  • Japanese
  • Korean
  • Simplified Chinese
  • Traditional Chinese

dlisicre
Explorer

I noticed it was the only available version listed, but was wondering if someone had already prepared a POM for Spanish.

Thanks anyway.

Kind regards

0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Beginning with 6.4, Splunk Enterprise is also available in French.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...