Dashboards & Visualizations

Dashboard that pulls data from external API

JakeInfoSec
Explorer

I'm looking to build a dashboard that will take a value as an input and then have a few different panels which will pull data from external OSINT. For example, input takes a domain which then when searches on the dashboard it will query MXToolbox via API or something of that sort and populate a panel within the dashboard with that information. 

Would this be possible to configure within the search and reporting app? Or would a custom app be needed for this functionality? I haven't seen any option for this within the Splunk dashboard, I do utilize the workflow where you can click on the domain and open a new tab to look at OSINT sites for the domain, but I want to populate this all within a dashboard to centralize the data.

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...