Dashboards & Visualizations

Dashboard that pulls data from external API

JakeInfoSec
Explorer

I'm looking to build a dashboard that will take a value as an input and then have a few different panels which will pull data from external OSINT. For example, input takes a domain which then when searches on the dashboard it will query MXToolbox via API or something of that sort and populate a panel within the dashboard with that information. 

Would this be possible to configure within the search and reporting app? Or would a custom app be needed for this functionality? I haven't seen any option for this within the Splunk dashboard, I do utilize the workflow where you can click on the domain and open a new tab to look at OSINT sites for the domain, but I want to populate this all within a dashboard to centralize the data.

Labels (3)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...