Dashboards & Visualizations

Dashboard - expand visualization to full-screen mode

damucka
Builder

Hello,

We have created some dashboards in the Splunk 7.0 and the feedback from users is good, but they have also some wishes I could not find solution for so far.

One of them is to have a possibility to expand a panel / chart visualization to the full-screen mode as there are quite some data presented there.
Is it possible in any way?
I mean one could jump into the search of the panel and then go to the visualization tab, but perhaps there is a better way for that I am not able to see ...

Second is, that my enduser is utilizing the zoom option quite heavily in order to zoom into the time frame he is interesting in. What he does then is quite often to take a screenshot of the chart ... and he complains about the "Reset Zoom" image being there in the middle and it would appear in the screenshot. Is there any way to change the position of the "Reset Zoom" that it stays more in the corner?

Third is, that we have quite long terms in the chart legend so they get cut. Is there any way to get them displayed in full when doing mouse over on the chart legend?

Kind Regards,
Kamil

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...