Dashboards & Visualizations

Customize report for view with form

s_linner
Engager

Ahoy together,

i currently have a problem with a view i created. I intentionally created it with Simple XML to create a report afterwards. Additionally i have a drop-down-menu to select different IP-Subnets for my view.

Problem/Question:

Is there a possibility to create multiple reports for this view and give these reports the different values for the drop-down-menu, so they display the filtered data?

At the moment i can only get one report running and that one only displays the whole data, without the filters i selected via the drop-down-menu.

I already tried to find the file where this report is stored, but the one i found was $SPLUNK_HOME/etc/users/admin/search/local/savedsearches.conf and it didn't matter whether i edited it or not.

I appreciate your help!

0 Karma

giorgio_adami_m
Path Finder

s_linner
Engager

Thanks for the hint, seems like a really helpful app/tutorial, for beginners. Unfortunately it doesn't help me much with my problem.
Anyway, thanks again!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...