Dashboards & Visualizations

Custom Cluster Map Drilldown By Lat / Long Bounds

anholzer
Explorer

I am currently working on creating a drill down search from a custom cluster map. I want a set of data associated between the Latitude & Longitudinal values depending on the zoom of the map & user click. I can get my xml subquery to work when I bound the upper limit of Latitude and Longitude, but if I try to bound by both the upper and lower limits, the page that appears has the about:blank webpage. The xml code for my drilldown is below. Can anyone help on how to limit these values and have the search window appear & work (note the below code works, just does not limit on all sides like required). Or is there a different approach that I may not know of?

<drilldown>
      <link target="_blank">
        <![CDATA[
          search?q=index=my_index sourcetype="my_source"

| eval PresentedCapacity_TB=(PresentedCapacity/1024)
          | dedup Array HOST
          | table Lat Long DataCenter Array HOST PresentedCapacity_TB
          | search (Lat>=$click.bounds.south$ ) AND (Long>=$click.bounds.west$ )
          &earliest=-24h@h&latest=now
          ]]>
      </link>
    </drilldown>
Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Day 0

Hello Splunk Community! My name is Chris, and I'm based in Canberra, Australia's capital, and I travelled for ...

Enhance Security Visibility with Splunk Enterprise Security 7.1 through Threat ...

(view in My Videos)Struggling with alert fatigue, lack of context, and prioritization around security ...

Troubleshooting the OpenTelemetry Collector

In this tech talk, you’ll learn how to troubleshoot the OpenTelemetry collector - from checking the ...