Dashboards & Visualizations

[Chart Overlay /Y axis] Is it possible to change both the Y-axis values starting with zero even if has negative values

rijinc
Explorer

Hi all,
alt textalt text
i have an issue where the left Y axis and the right Y axis (used in chart overlay) of the graph both axis number should work dynamically.

Currently i am having issue where the left Y axis start with zero and second Y axis which is (% percentage) values sholuld also start at the same position of left y axis irrespective the X axis has negative values. I have tried setting the interval in the chart overlay and y axis but if make it static for other details it differs Image as below

is there some way that both axis start at same position irrespective of negative values any dynamic token or something
any guidance would help

Labels (2)
0 Karma

maityayan1996
Path Finder

alt text

Use the same min value and max value in the Y-axis and Chart Overlay option. Also you can set the same interval for the both of them. It will give you the result as expected.

0 Karma

rijinc
Explorer

@matiyayan1996

No Sir, i have tried this both axis should not be the static
it should be dynamic bt then both axis 0 should be at the same place.

0 Karma

maityayan1996
Path Finder

alt text

You can use min value as 0 and max value as a higher values. So It will show from the 0 to positive side.

0 Karma

rijinc
Explorer

@maityayan1996
Thanks for the reply, i have tried this option but i want to show case even with the negative values.
hence the axis at both side should be the same level ( zero at the same level)

0 Karma

rijinc
Explorer

@woodcock
@niketnilay
Sir any help on this

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...