Dashboards & Visualizations

Can you add lines to a bubble chart?

ihaveasplunkacc
Loves-to-Learn Lots

How do I add a horizontal and vertical line to a bubble chart at the 0 mark on the x y axis?  Similar to the ones that I drew in this picture.  I saw some articles that show how to do it in a timeline, but they don't seem to work in a bubble chart.

Inkedstocks_LI.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Karma

ihaveasplunkacc
Loves-to-Learn Lots

I have read this community post, but it does not work for me in this scenario or I don't understand it completely. The lines generated in the chart are relative to or a percentage of the chart layout for placement. They don't actually get placed based on the values of the chart. 20% from the left or 80px mark does not work. I need lines at a specific x value or y value.

https://community.splunk.com/t5/Splunk-Search/How-to-add-division-line-on-the-scatter-chart/m-p/4171...

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Built-in Service Level Objectives Management to Bridge the Gap Between Service & ...

Wednesday, May 29, 2024  |  11AM PST / 2PM ESTRegister now and join us to learn more about how you can ...

Get Your Exclusive Splunk Certified Cybersecurity Defense Engineer at Splunk .conf24 ...

We’re excited to announce a new Splunk certification exam being released at .conf24! If you’re headed to Vegas ...

Share Your Ideas & Meet the Lantern team at .Conf! Plus All of This Month’s New ...

Splunk Lantern is Splunk’s customer success center that provides advice from Splunk experts on valuable data ...