Dashboards & Visualizations

Can I call an .html file from a static folder to display on my dashboard?

rohitmaheshwari
Explorer

I have a .html file that I need to show as a panel on a dashboard. I have been searching quite a bit and have not been able to find anything that seems to relevant.

Can this be done on Splunk? If yes, please explain how to do it in as much detail as possible.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks in advance.

0 Karma

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee
0 Karma

hardikJsheth
Motivator

This is possible can you try following code

0 Karma

rohitmaheshwari
Explorer

Hi Hardik,
I dont see a code here.

0 Karma

rohitmaheshwari
Explorer

This one did not work for me. I have the html file sitting in the static folder of the app but have not been able to call it to display anything. Also, the answer on the link that you had sent does not give any other details on how to exactly do this.

Thanks for trying.

0 Karma

lfedak_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Got it. I tried using some more of the keywords from your last comment in the title--perhaps this will catch someone's eye. There's a dashboards channel in the Splunk community Slack--do you want to join that? It doesn't look that active but does have members. If you describe more of the steps you already took as well others might have an easier time coming up with ideas to try out.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...