Dashboards & Visualizations

Bring my research into a table with several predefined rows Splunk

carinahOliveira
Explorer

Hi, splunkres! I have a search that returns several text fields and I would like to form a table with predefined rows and columns, how can I do this?

Here is an example from my research:

index=search
timeformat="%d-%m-%YT%H:%M:%S" earliest="26-10-2021T00:00:00" latest="26-10-2021T23:59:00"
| rex field=search "VPN-ANTIVIRUS-WIN:Mandatory:(?<campo1>.*?):"
| rex field=search ";VPN-ANTIVIRUS-RUN-WIN:Audit:(?<campo2>.*?):"

Format of the table I want to return:

TítuloCampoStatus
linha1titulo do campocampo1
linha2titulo do campocampo2

And this way I can put as many lines as I want

Labels (1)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Does this give what you need?

| table Título	Campo	Status
0 Karma

carinahOliveira
Explorer

It doesn't give me what I want. I want a table with defined rows, because I want the fields one in each row.

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

How about this?

| table Título	Campo	Status
| transpose 0
0 Karma

carinahOliveira
Explorer

This doesn't work, I believe I have to loop it through all the lines, but I can't find it

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Can you share examples of the events you are working with and explain which part of the event should go into which part of the resulting table?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...