Dashboards & Visualizations

Adding drilldown input to dashboard by JS

astatrial
Contributor

Hello Splunk devs !!
I have three problems i am trying to solve at the moment.

1. I added a row expansion to my dashboard, that uses a token value (of a lookup file) in order to use "inputlookup" command.
    The row expansion is working fine but for some reason i am getting undefined message while printing the token to the console,
    but after a refresh to the web page it suddenly able to identify the token and the raw expansion works fine.

2. I am trying to add a drilldown input to a row expansion by JS script without any luck.
    By "drilldown input" i mean something like that:

3. Is it possible to add button to the row expansion ?

alt text

alt text

Thanks for all the helpers !!!

0 Karma

iamkilarunaresh
Explorer

Hello @astatrial  I have a similar use-case to solve.. We need to add a row expansion to each row in visualization for a field by using the + icon to starting of the field. Please let me know if you solved it, I need a help with it. 

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...