Dashboards & Visualizations

Timechart with flat horizontal line for all days

umsundar2015
Path Finder

hi,

My scenario is that my trending chart should show report and non-report for 30 days duration.
I am getting the chart but it shows a flat horizontal line for both the values with same values for both for all 30 days.

My expectation is that , the line should not be flat horizontal line but it should vary for few days. so it should not be flat straight line.

Please suggest me , as this emergency . can someone help me in swift manner.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

Masa
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Maybe Line Chart Format for Null Value is Connect? If so, how about changing it to "Zero"

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

Could you share query and output?

There is a Statistics tab where you can see the numerical tabular results of your query.

You can also run the query in Verbose mode and validate whether Interesting Fields are showing correct value for the field that you are using for charting or not.

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...