Reporting

Scheduled PDF report on windows

wanling
Path Finder

I would like to check if it's in Splunk's roadmap that the Scheduled PDF report service will be made available on windows platforms as well. If so, when will it likely be?

woodcock
Esteemed Legend

I assume that you are talking about the app found here: https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/314/. According to the developer, the app is deprecated because the capability to email PDF reports is now baked into Splunk. I am running Splunk v6.2.3 on a Windows Search Head and I can select "PDF" as an email option for scheduled searches and alerts. So I guess the answer is "now"!

0 Karma

southeringtonp
Motivator

While this doesn't answer your question, if you are a Splunk Enterprise customer, be sure to enter this as an Enhancement Request. See this previous answer: How can I Submit an Enhancement Request

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Stay Connected: Your Guide to May Tech Talks, Office Hours, and Webinars!

Take a look below to explore our upcoming Community Office Hours, Tech Talks, and Webinars this month. This ...

They're back! Join the SplunkTrust and MVP at .conf24

With our highly anticipated annual conference, .conf, comes the fez-wearers you can trust! The SplunkTrust, as ...

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...