Dashboards & Visualizations

Creating a progress bar in splunk

mdmaala
Communicator

hello!

In my dashboard, I want to create a progress bar in terms of percentage, that when the machine's actual cycle time exceeds the ideal cycle time threshold,it should send an alarm notification.

in the form of a bar graph,I should be able to display the ideal cycle time threshold value and under it is the progress bar that starts to run in real time, when the machine starts to run.

thank you so much!

Tags (1)
0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@mdmaala could you please elaborate with what you have and what you expect to achieve? Can you add some sample data/SPL for community to assist you better? Please ensure you mock/anonymize any sensitive information before posting.

vnravikumar
Champion

Hi @mdmaala

Check the following solution by @niketnilay, it may help you

https://answers.splunk.com/answers/577760/how-can-i-create-a-visual-progress-bar-tracker-in.html

0 Karma

mdmaala
Communicator

thank you so much! i'll check on this!

0 Karma

mdmaala
Communicator

i think @niketnilay 's example does not fit for what I want to do. but this might be of help in the future.

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

@mdmaala @vnravikumar I have converted this answer to comment to keep the question as unanswered until more details are provided for the community to assist better.

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...