All Apps and Add-ons

which Splunk add-on can help me to pull differente applications logs that resided in azure application insight logs

Koko12345678
Explorer

HI,
I'm currently have 2 applications I would like to collect logs and metrics from, to do that I'm using Azure application insight, so all logs and metrics about my applications are streamed to there.

so far, I have used only 'Azure monitor add-on for Splunk' to pull Metrics, Activity logs, and diagnostic logs from Azure event hub, but now I need to collect also application level logs.
as far as I understood, this 'Azure monitor add-on for Splunk' does not support pulling of application logs( only Metrics, Activity logs, and diagnostic logs).

Do you know what method/ Add-ons should I use to collect application level logs?
there is another add-on that I can use?
if yes, I will have to use 2 add-ons, do you recommend that?

Thanks in advance

Tags (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...