All Apps and Add-ons

vis.js (visjs.org) would be a good candidate for new viz integration

marios_kstone
Path Finder

I couldn't find a way to contat the Custom Visualization author other than this. I think visjs.org may be a great candidate to further expand it.
And btw, great job.

Mario

0 Karma

acharlieh
Influencer

@marios_kstone We can attempt to summon @skawasaki_splunk by mentioning him like that. But as you asked a question and tagged it with the app tag he should have already gotten a notification that a question was asked about his app.

0 Karma

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can contact the author by visiting their profile page (http://answers.splunk.com/users/192442/skawasaki_splunk.html) and getting their email from there.

0 Karma

acharlieh
Influencer

@alacercogitatus Only moderators ♦ and admins ♦♦ can see email addresses

0 Karma

marios_kstone
Path Finder

Actually there is no email and there is no way of sending personal messages from there... tried that

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Combine Multiline Logs into a Single Event with SOCK - a Guide for Advanced Users

This article is the continuation of the “Combine multiline logs into a single event with SOCK - a step-by-step ...

Everything Community at .conf24!

You may have seen mention of the .conf Community Zone 'round these parts and found yourself wondering what ...

Index This | I’m short for "configuration file.” What am I?

May 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with a Special ...