All Apps and Add-ons

unable to download the eStreamer client

manjunathsl

When I click on the "View site" link in the URL "http://apps.splunk.com/app/1629/" the browser gets timed out. can someone provide me the working link?

0 Karma

cgrady_sf
Path Finder

Hey,

Unfortunately we're having some trouble with the Sourcefire Nation website, where the package is hosted. If you're having trouble, please try again in a few hours. I can say though, at this moment the site is up and you should be able to download it.

Thank you for the interest!

Colin

0 Karma

cgrady_sf
Path Finder

We're working on a permanent hosting solution, but in the meantime I have posted the current version of the app on the Cisco Support Community site. Below is the temporary location that can be used to get access to the app.

Please note this URL may disappear at any moment, but that should indicate a permanent solution being found.

Again, sorry guys.
Colin Grady

URL: https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12232916/cisco-estreamer-splunk

0 Karma

cgrady_sf
Path Finder

Sorry, I don't know what to tell you. It works for me -- at least it did when I was able to get to the SF Nation site. It appears to be down again.

0 Karma

manjunathsl

I am still unable to download it, I have a valid account but when I click on download it asks for the password again, looks like there is still issue, are you able to download the application?

0 Karma

cgrady_sf
Path Finder

Hey, again.

Yes, Sourcefire Nation requires an account to download the software. The reason being legal wanted users to agree to the terms of the site and software before being granted access to it. If you have an account and are still running into trouble, try logging out then back in and manually visiting the Downloads section of the site. It should be the very first download listed.

Sorry for the trouble.

Colin

0 Karma

manjunathsl

Looks like now there is a different issue, when i click on download it gets redirected to authentication page again and again.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...