All Apps and Add-ons

unable to configure servicenow addon

martinnepolean
Explorer

Hi,

We are trying to integrate snow with Splunk using latest version of Splunk Add-on for ServiceNow . While configuring the snow url and credentials we are getting below error. We are using local snow username and it is SSO configured and version is "newyork". I am able to connect to the url from splunk server using /bin/splunk cmd openssl s_client -connect xxx.service-now.com:443.

Unable to reach server at https://xxx.service-now.com. Check configurations and network settings

0 Karma

lijuj
Explorer

alt text

0 Karma

martinnepolean
Explorer

I am using Splunk Add-on for ServiceNow and below is the error in the log file

SSLHandshakeError: [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed (_ssl.c:741)

0 Karma

lijuj
Explorer

alt text

0 Karma

martinnepolean
Explorer

thanks @lijuj for response, I am using Splunk Add-on for ServiceNow and not the one in the screenshot. Please provide your suggestions for fix

0 Karma

lijuj
Explorer

alt text

0 Karma

lijuj
Explorer

Set up or change the instance where incidents or events are created

To set up or change the ServiceNow instance where new security incidents and security events are created, use the Setup action in the application list.

Open Splunk.
Click either the Apps gear icon, or the Manage Apps shortcut menu item.
In the list of applications, click the Set up action for the ServiceNow Security Operations Integration.
Provide the ServiceNow URL, username, and password.
The username and password are for the "integration user" (not sso) created in ServiceNow.

Click Save.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...