All Apps and Add-ons

need to create incident in servicenow from splunk

lmjoin
Explorer

Hello,

I have created one instance on trial for servicenow and created one user name servicenow and assigned role like import, itil.
I have installed ServiceNow Security Operations add-on on splunk. try to trigger alert but can not sent incident.

Thanks
alt text

Tags (1)
0 Karma

nickhills
Ultra Champion

Have you configured service now to integrate with Splunk - for the Splunk ServiceNow Add-ins and Apps to work, you have to configure your Service Now tenant to allow it.

https://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/AddOns/released/ServiceNow/ConfigureServiceNowtointegratewithS...

If my comment helps, please give it a thumbs up!

lmjoin
Explorer

Hello ,

Navigate to the ServiceNow app store and search for the Splunk Integration application.
Download the Splunk Integration application.

i do not access to ServiceNow app store so can i download from anywhere other than it . I have to create it on
trail version of service now instance.

0 Karma

lakshman239
Influencer

Are you having Splunk Enterprise Security OR just core Splunk Enterprise?

0 Karma

lmjoin
Explorer

Splunk Enterprise

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Enterprise Security Content Update (ESCU) | New Releases

Last month, the Splunk Threat Research Team had two releases of new security content via the Enterprise ...

Detecting Remote Code Executions With the Splunk Threat Research Team

REGISTER NOWRemote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities pose a significant risk to organizations. If ...

Observability | Use Synthetic Monitoring for Website Metadata Verification

If you are on Splunk Observability Cloud, you may already have Synthetic Monitoringin your observability ...